Haven’t you heard or looked at our new website? We have updated from the old website where one person would have to call in to question more information about a course to registering directly. Most of our courses are now accessible on the new website except for our CNA and CHHA course. Those two courses are the only one that requires in-class clinical. So, what are you waiting for? Registering for a course shouldn’t take more than 10 to 20 minutes.
Our next upcoming CNA schedules follows:
- Elizabeth Campus – 2/16/21 at 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Lawrenceville Campus – 2/8/21 at 9:30 am to 2:30 pm; 3/8/2021 at 5 pm to 10 pm; 3/15/2021 at 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- South Plainfield Campus – 3/15/2021 at 9 am to 2:30 pm; 3/22/2021 at 5 pm to 10 pm
Our next upcoming CHHA schedules as follows:
- Elizabeth Campus – 2/15/21, 3/22/2021
- Lawrenceville Campus – 3/01/2021, 4/12/2021
- South Plainfield Campus – 2/8/2021, 3/29/2021
If you have any questions, feel free to call our number or chat with us on our website or send us an email and we will answer your questions at our earliest convenience.