WEB DEVELOPER COURSE DESCRIPTION
With the ever-changing and growing internet, it is no surprise that web development is one of the most in-demand jobs right now. The tech field’s most attractive position is that for a reason. Web developers have interesting and fun day-to-day in their careers.
E&S Academy is a reputable vocational school approved by the board of education. This is a new program we offer because it is in high demand by employers. When a career is in demand, we add it to our list of current training programs. This course is to provide hospitality professionals with the expertise of managing hotels, resorts, and restaurants.
WHAT DO WEB DEVELOPERS DO?
A career as a web developer consists of creating and maintaining websites. They are responsible for all aspects of the website such as performance and capacity.
Their day-to-day tasks may include the following:
- Working with clients or management to discuss the needs, design, and functionality of a website
- Write code for the website, using programming languages such as HTML or XML
- Create and test applications, interfaces, and navigation menus for a website
- Work with other team members to determine what information need to be on the site
- Work with graphic designers to determine the website’s layout
- Integrate graphics, audio, and video into the website
- Monitor website traffic
- Create prototypes and mockups of websites or applications
- Design and develop graphics
WHERE DO WEB DEVELOPERS WORK?
Web Developers work in large or small companies, subcontracted development firms, and some work freelance.
DO YOU ACCEPT OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS?
Nationally, we are recognized by the National Health career Association. The good news is that our school is nationally endeared. We accept all out-of-state students for this course.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO EARN AS A WEB DEVELOPER?
The average salary of a web developer is $77,200 per year.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WITH E&S ACADEMY
This program focuses on the role of a Web Developer and is 70 hours in length. All course content and material will be accessible online.
JOB OUTLOOK FOR A WEB DEVELOPER
The job outlook for hospitality management is projected to increase by 8% in the next 10 years.
For more information on how you can register, call us today at 844-372-2233 or send us an email at email@example.com.