The medical coding and billing industry is one of the fastest growing industries and there is a huge and growing demand for experienced as well as certified medical coding and billing professionals. Like the rest of the country, there is also a large demand for Certified Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in NJ. This is why if you want to become a Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in NJ, choose E&S Academy, which is possibly the Best Certified Medical Coding and Billing School in the state.
What is medical coding and billing?
Medical Coding and Billing certification programs train healthcare professionals to be able to maintain and organize medical documentation in an accurate manner. Medical documents are of the utmost importance in the healthcare industry and are the only ways in which patient data can be tracked. This includes laboratory test results, medications and treatment details, x-ray films, and all other documents about a patient’s medical history.
Most importantly, a certified medical coding and billing specialist in NJ who has completed a certified medical coding and billing training program ensures that billing practices in the hospital are accurate, completely legal and devoid of mistakes. Insurance companies and healthcare institutions work together closely to pay out patient claims. However, this involves knowing numerous codes and legal ramifications and even the smallest mistakes can lead to expensive consequences.
This is why hospitals and other medical and healthcare institutions are always looking for the best certified medical coding and billing specialists to eliminate mistakes and to avoid lawsuits as well as expensive corrections.
Why choose the Certified Medical Coding and Billing Training Program at E&S?
- We are aware that medical billing and coding professionals need to be able to create the right medical codes from the notes of healthcare professionals. The Certified Medical Coding and Billing Training Program at E&S Academy provides comprehensive Medical Coding and Billing certification courses so that students are well aware of the various codes corresponding to various symptoms, conditions and medications.
- E&S also provides basic training in keyboard skills and medical office skills so that each student can become an efficient Certified Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in NJ.
- Students learn about the fundamentals of health insurance and principles of ICD 9 and ICD 10, CPT-4 and HCPCS Coding.
- Comprehensive training in Medical Terminology/Anatomy and Physiology
- All Medical Coding and Billing certification students receive hands-on training along with theory classes and also gain real world experience with the help of externships.
- Students become adept at medical billing with proper training from E&S.
- We also help students wanting to become a Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in help improving his/her communication skills and in gaining high proficiency in information management.
Other courses we offer
Apart from Medical Coding and Billing certification and training courses, we also offer courses for Certified Home Health Aide, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Certified Medical Assistant, Electrocardiography – EKG / ECG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Coding & Billing Specialist, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
If you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us and our admissions team will contact you shortly.