The medical coding and billing industry are one of the fastest growing industries today. There is an enormous demand for experienced medical coding and billing professionals. Nationally, there is an increasing need for Certified Medical Coding and Billing Specialist. This is why, if you want to become a Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in NJ, choose E&S Academy. We offer an affordable Online Coding and Billing class that can be completed in eight weeks.
What is medical coding and billing?
Medical Coding and Billing certification programs train healthcare professionals to be able to organize medical documentation in an accurate manner. Medical documents are vital in the healthcare industry. It is the only way in which patient data can be tracked. This includes laboratory test results, medications and treatment details, x-ray films, and other documents about a patient’s medical history.
Furthermore, a certified medical coding and billing specialist in New Jersey who completes the training ensures that billing practices in the hospital are accurate, legal, and devoid of mistakes. Insurance companies and healthcare institutions work together closely to pay out patient claims. However, this involves knowing numerous codes and legal ramifications and even the smallest mistakes can lead to expensive consequences.
This is why hospitals and other medical and healthcare institutions are always looking for the best certified medical coding and billing specialists to eliminate mistakes and to avoid lawsuits as well as expensive corrections.
Why choose the Certified Medical Coding and Billing Training Program at E&S?
- Medical billing and coding professionals need to be able to create the right medical codes from the notes of healthcare professionals. The Certified Medical Coding and Billing online training program at E & S Academy provides comprehensive Medical Coding and Billing certification courses so that students are well aware of the various codes corresponding to various symptoms, conditions and medications.
- E & S Academy provides basic training in keyboard skills and medical office skills so that each student can become an efficient Certified Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in NJ.
- Students learn about the fundamentals of health insurance and principles of ICD 9 and ICD 10, CPT-4 and HCPCS Coding.
- Comprehensive training in Medical Terminology/Anatomy and Physiology
- All Medical Coding and Billing certification students receive hands-on training along with theory classes and also gain real world experience with the help of externships.
- Students become skilled medical billing with proper training from E & S Academy
- Students have full access to their instructor via online
- Our Online Medical Coding and Billing course is nationally recognized
- We help students wanting to become a Medical Coding and Billing Specialist in help improving his/her communication skills and in gaining high proficiency in information management
- Internship opportunities are available
Other courses we offer
Apart from Medical Coding and Billing certification and training courses, we also offer courses for Certified Home Health Aide, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Certified Medical Assistant, Electrocardiography – EKG / ECG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Coding & Billing Specialist, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
If you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us and our admissions team will contact you shortly.