E&S Academy enforces refund policies with regard to application, withdrawal of student from the course he/she had enrolled in, and scholarship funds. Our refund policy is fair, final, applicable to all students and cannot be waived/modified in view of any situation or consideration.
Application fee is non-refundable even if you (a) return it without filling anything in (b) decide not to enroll in E&S Academy (c) do not get admission into E&S Academy.
Scholarship funds are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not enroll at E&S Academy or severe ties with us prior to using your scholarship money, we will retain the funds.
Some part of the tuition funds are refundable if you withdraw from your course; the amount receivable will be adjusted based on your duration of stay. Lab, books and equipment fees are non-refundable. For more details, please contact our admin department.
When applicable, refund money will be dispatched through check or electronically. The policies cover all programs offered at E&S Academy:
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Certified Medication Aide
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Electrocardiography – EKG / ECG Technician
- Medical Coding & Billing Specialist
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Basic Life Support (BLS) & Automated External Defibrillator (AED)