You miss the rewards of being a CHHA but your license expired? No worries we can help you renew your license with our program. Following the completion of the skills evaluation, students will be given a New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide application (see below) and a job offer from our home care agency partner, E & S Home Care Solutions. To begin the licensing process, students will be instructed to complete a Certified Home Health Aid reinstatement application.
About the course
The process depends on the amount of time your license has been expired. If your license has been inactive for more than five years, you must retake the Certified Home Health Aide course. If your license has been expired for less than five years, a skills evaluation with a registered nurse will be performed. The skill evaluations usually last one hour. Furthermore, reinstatement dates are subject to change.
The total cost of the application, notarization, evaluator, and employment opportunities with the agency is $200. You can enroll in the Certified Home Health Aide Reinstatement Program at anytime. Admissions will notify you of the dates for your skills evaluation.
- Certified Home Health Aide Reinstatement course cost: $200.00 USD.
- Estimated skill evaluation time: 1-2 hours in person.
- Once enrollment is completed, an appointment will be scheduled for an in-person skill evaluation with a NJ Registered Nurse.
- No online or in person training required.
- After the in-person skill evaluation is completed by the Registered Nurse, E&S will assist students with the licensing reinstatement application process.
- Guaranteed employment is offered after license is reinstated.
What will you learn
Fill out a New Jersey Board of Nursing Reinstatement application to start the process. Please contact our admissions department at (844) 372-2233 or email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions about how to proceed.
Results after course completion
The New Jersey Board of Nursing may take up to four weeks to conduct a criminal background check using fingerprints obtained during the initial licensing process after receiving the required documents and the licensing fee. Once the New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide license is obtained, the New Jersey Board of Nursing will require the licensee to work for an approved home care agency at some point during the two-year licensed period. Furthermore, the employer usually provides a completion of 12 in-service hours. Finally, the New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide license must be renewed every two years.
Typically, renewal instructions are mailed to the student two months before the renewal date. If you have further questions please call us today at (844) 372-2233.
Preview of Our E-Learning Platform
How to Enroll
- Make sure you are choosing the course of your preference and you have checked the bundles we have available
- Click on Enroll Now in the upper part of the page
- You will be redirected to the checkout process, please fill out the personal information and the payment method.
- After purchasing the course, complete the enrollment application by submitting a copy of two forms of U.S. Government ID’s, Social Security Card using the upload option at the end of the enrollment application.
- Start your healthcare training once you have completed all the steps above. If you have any questions please call our support team 844 372 2233
What our students say
E & S Academy works with over 100 employers throughout the United States, in efforts to assist employers and graduates to get connected through our Job Network. Employers across the state welcome all of E & S Academy’s graduates to apply and offer hands on and on-the-job training upon hire. Our mission is to create qualified Healthcare professionals within the communities all over the United States