Our online Certified Medical/Clinical Assistant training program offers a convenient way to get certified on your own time, using our nationwide approved e-learning environment. Students have the opportunity to become a leading healthcare professional in the Unites States.
Certified Medical/Clinical Assistants work in clinics, private medical practices and medical facilities that require clinical patient interaction. Medical Assistants can enjoy working in a clinical setting managing patient billing, patient prep for visits, treatments, surgeries or procedures, facilitating and coordinating patient engagements with the rest of the office team and so much more.
About the course
The online Certified Medical Assistant program is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge, gain valuable work experience, and potentially launch a rewarding career in the healthcare field with higher salaries. The goal of the online medical/clinical assistant program is to provide flexible and convenient e-learning courses to individuals interested in entering an advanced medical profession across the country.
This self-taught course is designed for individuals who are interested in developing a career in the healthcare field that is specifically geared towards the clinical and administrative department of the clinical office or facility. Our online, nationwide approved Medical Assistant Training Program lasts between 18 – 24 weeks and consists of 360 hours which is broken up into online lessons and in-person clinical hours at a medical facility. Students will have access to the online course for 18-24 weeks on E & S’ advanced e-learning platform to complete 180 hours of coursework material. Soon after the completion of the 180-hour e-learning coursework, students will be required to complete a 180-hour externship at a medical facility. Students may complete the externship at a medical facility of their choice or opt to complete the externship at one of E&S’ contracted medical facilities.
- Medical/Clinical Assistant Course Cost: $5,000.00 USD.
- Estimated time: 16 – 24 weeks of self-paced online learning.
- Start anytime after you enroll.
- Virtual Instructors are available for questions and support.
- Our training includes interactive videos, lectures, and quizzes.
- 24/7 access to the course from anywhere on any smart or mobile device.
- 180 hours externship at a medical facility is required for course completion.
- Course certification is approved by the board of education and nationally approved by the NHA and NCCT.
What will you learn
The online Certified Medical Assistant training program is based on developing administrative and clinical skills and knowledge in healthcare fundamentals, medical terminology, computer and software skills, and Students will begin their training by learning about the ethical and legal responsibilities that come with working in the healthcare industry. Students will also learn how to use EMR, scheduling and billing systems. This program will also introduce students to the clinical side of the Medical Assistant job, such as taking vital signs, phlebotomy, EKG and basic patient care. Throughout the course, students will have access to a Medical/Clinical Assistant Simulator and a remote instructor who will answer any questions as needed.
Results after course completion
Students who have successfully completed the Certified Medical/Clinical Assistant course with E & S Academy, will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion soon after course completion that will certify and allow students to obtain employment as a certified Medical/Clinical Assistant or similar, anywhere in the United States.
E & S Academy assists its students after course completion by providing a current list of resources and employers that are eager to hire entry level healthcare professionals. E & S also takes the time to work with graduates by sending links to the most current employment opportunities posted on job board like Indeed, Zip recruiter and many more.
Upon hire, employers will provide on-the-job training and hands on practice to ensure that graduates are prepared to work efficiently. Students can obtain the list of referrals by going onto our Job network site to view our growing network of employers.
There is a high demand for Certified Medical/Clinical Assistant in hospital clinical departments, private medical offices, and other clinical settings in the healthcare industry. A Medical Assistant certification is recommended for individuals who are interested in working in Health care and prefer to work in an office setting with a combination of administration and clinical responsibilities. Working as a Medical Assistant enables students to assist the community, while also entering a fast-expanding and advanced career field. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 21% increase in job opportunities through 2029, which is much faster than the average for most industries.
Moreover, the average Medical Assistant can earn a salary up to $70,000 per year. Medical Assistant students have a hire turnaround time of 1-4 weeks after graduating from E & S Academy’s Online Certified Medical/Clinical Assistant program.
Preview of Our E-Learning Platform
- Vital Signs
- Patient prep for exams, visits, procedures and surgeries
- Specimen testing and collections
- EKG Testing
- Entering and updating patient information
- The usage of EMR and scheduling systems
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Patients’ greetings
- Scheduling and patient interaction
- Collaborating in a healthcare setting
How to Enroll
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- You will be redirected to the checkout page to fill out your personal information, create a student account and complete the course payment
- After purchasing the course, you will be redirected to complete the Registration application and must complete the registration application and submit a photo of two forms of U.S. Government ID’s and Social Security Card using the upload option at the end of the Registration application
- Once the purchase and registration application are complete, you may automatically begin your course by clicking on “Student Dashboard”.
Customer support can be reached by contacting 1-844 372 2233