Patient Care Technician
Patient Care Techs similar to Medical Assistant can perform a wide range of duties from vital signs to phlebotomy. If you are looking to work in a hospital setting this is the path for you. At the patient care technician class online you’ll learn essential skills that will prepare you to work in hospitals, doctors’ offices, or long-term care facilities.
The patient care technician course online is accredited on a national level. When you search for patient care technician course online or patient care technician schools, you will find that universities provide the program. But you can have this preparation in minor time and cost effective at E&S Academy.
$ 3000 USD
According to the US Department of Labor, the number of Patient Care Technician jobs will grow by 9% by 2028.
About the course
Our Patient Care Technician training program is a 230-hour training course. The training materials will be available online and to students all over the country. It will adhere to state-by-state regulations. The course will last two hundred and thirty hours in total.
Online patient care technician certification students will learn to assist physicians and nurses throughout the program. The pct training course will be divided into three sections: Patient Safety, Phlebotomy, and Electrocardiography (EKG/ECG). This program trains individuals with entry-level skills and competencies to work as patient care technicians, assisting in the care of patients with complex health issues.
- Patient care technician course cost: $3,000.00 USD.
- Estimated time: 8- 12 weeks of self-paced online learning.
- Start anytime after you enroll.
- Virtual Instructors are available for questions and support.
- Our training includes interactive videos, lectures, and quizzes.
- 24/7 access to the course from anywhere on any smart or mobile device.
- Clinical practice, externships, and internships are not required or included.
- Course certification is approved by the board of education and nationally approved by the NHA and NCCT.
What will you learn
In our patient care technician online training, students will learn a wide range of basic clinical tasks. Students are prepared to provide patient care at a variety of facilities. The patient care technician online program will teach students Medical terminology, introduction to anatomy, nutrition, and patient charting are all part of the curriculum. Professional development is supplemented by phlebotomists and EKG/ECG techniques.
- Taking Vital Statistics
- Assisting with Medical Examinations
- Meal preparation
- Changing sheets
- Assisting with restroom requirements
- Vital sign measurement and monitoring
- Controlling food and liquid intake
- Taking blood
- CPR is being performed.
- Handling safety inspections
- Giving patients and their families emotional support
Preview of Our E-Learning Platform
How to Enroll
- Make sure you are choosing the course of your preference and you have checked the bundles we have available
- Click on Enroll Now in the upper part of the page
- You will be redirected to the checkout process, please fill out the personal information and the payment method.
- After purchasing the course, complete the enrollment application by submitting a copy of two forms of U.S. Government ID’s, Social Security Card using the upload option at the end of the enrollment application.
- Start your healthcare training once you have completed all the steps above. If you have any questions please call our support team 844 372 2233
What our students say
Results after course completion
How much a pct makes a year? According to the US Department of Labor, the number of Patient Care Technician jobs will grow by 9% by 2028. This is a faster rate of growth than other career options. Furthermore, after graduation, patient care technician salary earn $27.40 per hour on average. working as a patient care technician salary is up to $84,80 per year, according to Indeed.
E & S Academy works with over 100 employers throughout the United States, in efforts to assist employers and graduates to get connected through our Job Network. Employers across the state welcome all of E & S Academy’s graduates to apply and offer hands on and on-the-job training upon hire. Our mission is to create qualified Healthcare professionals within the communities all over the United States