How to become a ekg technician? Medical facilities in the United States that have diagnostic equipment are looking for the best electrocardiographic technicians. Students who complete E&S Academy’s ekg certification online program will help you get a fulfilling career. E&S Academy is one of the best ekg schools. We can assist you in how to get your ekg ecg certification.
Our ekg tech certification online program not only prepares you to take national EKG technician certification exams, but it also prepares you for a successful career in the healthcare industry. E&S Academy, one of the best Certified EKG/ECG schools. We can assist you in how to become an EKG technician. Our ECG certification program not only prepares you to take national EKG technician certification exams, but it also prepares you for a successful career in the healthcare industry.
An ekg technician career path can hold a variety of positions including, but not limited to, an EKG field Technician traveling to patients who are homebound, a Patient Care Technician (PCT), and An EKG technician at any cardiac facility or clinic.
$ 500 USD
The demand for skilled EKG professionals has never been greater, and the allied health sector offers numerous opportunities for advancement and advancement.
About the course
This ekg training course is designed for individuals who are interested in developing a career in healthcare that is specifically geared towards the field of cardiac study. The Online EKG Technician course will prepare students to work as an EKG Technician within the healthcare industry.
As diagnostic and imaging technologies advance, so does the demand for skilled professionals who can interpret diagnostic results.
- Online ekg certification program cost: $500.00 USD.
- Estimated time: 4 weeks of self-paced online learning.
- Start anytime after you enroll.
- Virtual Instructors are available for questions and support.
- Our training includes interactive videos, lectures, and quizzes.
- 24/7 access from anywhere on any smart or mobile device.
- Clinical practice, externships, and internships are not required or included.
- Employers are willing to train E&S graduates once employment is offered.
- Course certification is approved by the board of education and nationally approved by the NHA and NCCT.
What will you learn
During the ekg academy program, students will be able to interpret cardiac arrhythmia with greater accuracy and efficiency. This ekg technician certification online class will teach students about electro-physiology, dysrhythmia treatments, cardiovascular physiology, and anatomy. Students will learn about unit operation, lead placement, troubleshooting, analysis of EKG grid paper, recognizing EKG patterns in all 12 leads, plotting EKG axes, and other such job skills.
- Learn the anatomical structure of the heart and identify its electrical properties.
- Identify and analyze the various components of normal EKG complex and understand the proper placement of electrodes for EKG monitoring.
- Strong knowledge about electrocardiography.
- Understand various cardiovascular irregularities and assess the various sequences as well as techniques related to diagnosing arrhythmias, pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases.
- Describe and outline diagnosis as well as the course of treatment for various vascular diseases.
- Understand the mechanism behind prescribed cardiac drugs and their side effects.
- Comprehend and understand the five-step EKG interpretation method and carry out a right-sided and 12-lead EKG.
- Gained in stress testing and Holter monitoring test is also a part of the EKG / ECG certification program.
Preview of Our E-Learning Platform
How to Enroll
- Make sure you are choosing the course of your preference and you have checked the bundles we have available
- Click on Enroll Now in the upper part of the page
- You will be redirected to the checkout process, please fill out the personal information and the payment method.
- After purchasing the course, complete the enrollment application by submitting a copy of two forms of U.S. Government ID’s, Social Security Card using the upload option at the end of the enrollment application.
- Start your healthcare training once you have completed all the steps above. If you have any questions please call our support team 844 372 2233
What our students say
Results after course completion
The future looks promising for ekg technician career advancement. The US Department of Labor anticipated EKG job opportunities are expected to increase by more than 20%. (not a major surprise, as cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the US.) and the average EKG tech salary in annual was $60,570 in May 2021.
The demand for skilled EKG professionals has never been greater, and the allied health sector offers numerous opportunities for advancement and advancement. The employment of EKG technicians and cardiovascular technologists and technicians is expected to grow 10% between 2021 and 2031, faster than the national average.We encourage graduates to find an internship and externships for hands-on experience.
E & S Academy works with over 100 employers throughout the United States, in efforts to assist employers and graduates to get connected through our Job Network. Employers across the state welcome all of E & S Academy’s graduates to apply and offer hands on and on-the-job training upon hire. Our mission is to create qualified Healthcare professionals within the communities all over the United States