Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
Medical Office Assistants perform administrative tasks. This nationwide medical office assistant school program will train you on the ins and outs of providing office support in a healthcare setting. If you are looking for medical office training near me, your search is over. Become an essential part of the healthcare profession and guarantee patients get the care they require. You must complete your medical office assistant education by meeting certain criteria. The credentialing program must be at least 50 hours to ensure skills are developed properly so that a student can work in the medical field.
About the course
Medical Office Assistant training is designed for individuals who are interested in developing a career in healthcare specifically geared towards administrative responsibilities in a healthcare facility. medical office assistant institutes will prepare students to work as Administrative assistants or Medical Office specialists within the healthcare industry.
What are some general responsibilities of medical office assistants? You will learn the business and administrative aspects of the systems and procedures you will use on a daily basis. medical office assistant’s responsibilities include medical terminology and anatomical terms in order to comprehend the medical, proceeding, and diagnostic coding used in insurance claim processing. Throughout the course, you will have access to a Medical Office Simulator and an instructor who will answer your questions. There is a high demand for medical office schools online for their flexible programs.
- Medical administrative assistant tuition cost: $500.00 USD
- Estimated time: 4 weeks of self-paced online learning
- Start anytime after you enroll
- Virtual Instructors are available for questions and support
- Our training includes interactive videos, lectures, and quizzes
- 24/7 access to the course from anywhere on any smart or mobile device
- Clinical practice, externships, and internships are not required or included
- Course certification is approved by the board of education and nationally approved by the NHA and NCCT
What will you learn
The Online Medical Office Assistant training program is based on developing administrative skills and knowledge in health care fundamentals, medical terminology, and current computer and software skills.
Students will learn how to manage the flow of electronic and paper-based information in a medical office and how to use EMR systems. Students will also learn how to do basic healthcare billing, scheduling, patient interactions, healthcare professional collaboration for patient care, and much more.
- Communicating directly with patients
- Collaboration with other healthcare workers and office personnel
- Documentation and electronic recordkeeping
- Medical coding and billing, and insurance claims maintenance
- Knowledge on the Ethics and Laws in the healthcare Industry
- Patient systems functionality
- An understanding of a variety of professional behaviors to practice while on the job.
Results after course completion
Students who have successfully completed the Certified Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program with E & S Academy will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion soon after course completion that will certify and allow students to obtain employment as a Medical Office Assistant or similar, anywhere in the United States.
This profession is in demand at hospitals, private medical offices, insurance companies, laboratories, home care agencies, as well as other clerical settings. Medical office assistant training or medical office assistant classes are recommended because it covers most administrative tasks. This profession enables you to assist your community while also entering a fast-expanding career field. There is a high demand for Certified Medical Office Assistants/Specialists in hospitals, private medical offices, insurance companies, laboratories, home care agencies, as well as other health care clerical settings. A medical office certification is recommended for individuals who are interested in working in Healthcare, but prefer to work in an office setting, as opposed to clinical care.
How much does a medical office assistant make a year?
A medical administrative assistant salary range can earn up to a salary of $33,040 per year. Medical Office Specialist graduates have a hire turn around time of 1- 3 weeks after graduating from E&S Academy’s Certified Online Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program. E & S Academy works with over 100 employers throughout the United States, in efforts to assist employers and graduates to get connected. Employers welcome all of E & S Academy’s graduates to apply and offer hands-on and on-the-job training upon hire. Our mission is to create qualified healthcare professionals within communities all over the United States and to assist employers with the growing challenge of locating quality healthcare professionals willing to work.
Preview of Our E-Learning Platform
How to Enroll
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- You will be redirected to the checkout page to fill out your personal information, create a student account and complete the course payment.
- After purchasing the course, you will be redirected to complete the Registration application and must complete the registration application and submit a photo of two forms of U.S. Government ID’s and Social Security Card using the upload option at the end of the Registration application.
- Once the purchase and registration application are complete, you may automatically begin your course by clicking on “Student Dashboard”.
Customer support can be reached by contacting 1-844 372 2233
What our students say
E & S Academy works with over 100 employers throughout the United States, in efforts to assist employers and graduates to get connected through our Job Network. Employers across the state welcome all of E & S Academy’s graduates to apply and offer hands on and on-the-job training upon hire. Our mission is to create qualified Healthcare professionals within the communities all over the United States