The Phlebotomy Technician is a crucial member of the medical team. Being an integral part of a clinical lab team, the demand for Certified Phlebotomy Technicians has grown since the past few years. This is owed to the advent of new and improving diagnostic techniques, automated instruments, and clinical lab technology.
The role of a phlebotomy technician is important. Graduates in the online phlebotomy program have the flexibility to work in independent laboratories, physician offices, individual clinics, and hospitals.
E&S Academy is among the best-certified online phlebotomy technician schools in New Jersey and offers you a quick way to enter the medical field and become a phlebotomy technician.
Undoubtedly, it is an excellent stepping stone into the healthcare industry. Not to mention, this phlebotomy certification course will help you land a steady job as well as a flourishing career.
WHAT IS PHLEBOTOMY?
Phlebotomy is not just about taking blood from the body for medical examination. Understanding the nature of the job, we train you in lab safety, precautions, and strict health policies to protect you from diseases.
Furthermore, this class will provide you knowledge of patient safety and regulations.
AS A PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN, YOUR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- This course is 100% online. It’s nationally approved by the NHA and the NJ Board of Education. There is no clinical portion to complete. We encourage graduates to find an internship and an externship for hands-on experience. Furthermore, we are partnered with some locations where our graduating students can take an internship if they’d like after the course completion.
- Accurate identification of the patient prior to collecting blood samples
- Selection of the right specimen containers
- Collection of the right volume of the blood sample through skin puncture/ Venipuncture
- Accurate labeling of all collected specimens
- Safe and appropriate transferring of specimens to the lab
- Conducting computer operations as well as record-keeping
- Strict adherence to safety regulations such as OSHA
- Professional interaction with patients and lab personnel
- 24/7 Course Access
- Open Enrollment (Start as soon as you register!)
- Access to an instructor for assistance!
At E&S Academy, we offer a certified online phlebotomy technician training program that includes everything from collection techniques, emergency situations, safe laboratory procedures to prevent contamination, etc. Nevertheless, you can expect a quality education.
Our program will impart necessary procedures and techniques to turn you into a skilled, knowledgeable and competent phlebotomy technician. No prior medical experience or training is necessary to take up our Certified Online Phlebotomy Technician class.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHLEBOTOMY PROGRAM
The E&S Academy online training course in Phlebotomy can thoroughly prepare you to qualify and ace the national certification test. Nationally, E & S Academy is approved. This means you can earn your certification and work anywhere in the United States. Our school is a National Healthcareer partner.
We offer a full course consisting of labs, lectures, interactions, and more. Coincidentally, the Online Phlebotomy Technician class will help you gain a deep and practical understanding of the subject. Despite the amount of knowledge that is learned from an online Phlebotomy course, it is a short program. In the state of New Jersey, a Phlebotomist can work in the field within 60-hours of training from an approved school like ours.
The length of the certification class is short! In other words, this is only one-month of course time. Our certified online phlebotomy technician training program will help you gain real-life exposure with phlebotomists.
E&S Academy fosters an excellent team of experienced staff and faculty that offers regular mentoring as well as tutoring throughout the course. Accredited by the Board of education as well as the NJ Board of Health in New Jersey, we promise a 97 percent success rate for phlebotomists which is amongst the highest in the country.